About the GRP
The GRP® designation is a globally recognized professional credential for compensation and benefits professionals. It is offered by WorldatWork and is highly sought after by employers; it can lead to significant career advancement opportunities. The GRP is designed for HR, management, finance, compensation & benefits, and total rewards professionals operating in a global environment.
The GRP Course modules include:
- Total Rewards Management
- Business Acumen for Compensation Professionals
- Quantitative Principles in Compensation Management
- Job Analysis, Documentation, and Evaluation
- Base Pay Administration and Pay for Performance
- Variable Pay: Improving Performance with Variable Pay
- Market Pricing: Conducting a Competitive Pay Analysis
- International Remuneration: An Overview of Global Rewards
- International Financial Reporting Standards for Compensation Professionals
- Strategic Communication in Total Rewards Management
Explore Our Courses
Morgan has partnered with WorldatWork to offer you an interactive and comprehensive study experience combining powerful practice tools with expert instruction for rigorous preparation.
There are no entry requirements to enroll in the program, candidates applying for the GRP® designation are recommended to:
Be currently working or worked in the past in HR/Accounting/Finance roles focused on Rewards, Remuneration/Compensation, Benefits, Payroll, etc.
- Be currently working or worked in the past in HR/Accounting/Finance roles focused on Rewards, Remuneration/Compensation, Benefits, Payroll, etc.
- Handled Salary Budgets, Payrolls, Compensation, or other Rewards or HR-related projects in their roles
- Hold a University Degree or Professional Certification in HR