About the CMA
The Certified Management Accountant (CMA) certification is a globally recognized credential that signifies proficiency in management accounting and business decision-making. It is offered by the Institute of Management Accountants (IMA), a leading professional organization for management accountants and financial professionals. CMAs are in high demand by employers, who value expertise in financial analysis, budgeting, and forecasting.
The CMA program consists of two sections:
Part 1: Financial Planning, Performance & Analytics
Part 2: Strategic Financial Management
Explore Courses & Packages
We understand that studying for the CMA exams can be a daunting task, which is why we've designed a comprehensive and flexible learning journey to help you succeed.
Results-Driven CMA Training
To attain the CMA certification, you must meet the IMA’s requirements which include:
- An active IMA membership
- Enrolling in the CMA program and registering for the CMA Exam
- A bachelor's degree or approved professional certification
- Two years of professional experience in management accounting or finance
- Passing both parts of the CMA Exam
- Comply with the IMA Statement of Ethical Professional Practice