About the CFA
The CFA® charter is a highly sought-after postgraduate professional designation that validates the competence and ethical conduct of financial analysts. Renowned as the most respected and recognized investment management designation globally, the CFA® charter is granted by CFA Institute. Earning the CFA® charter imparts in-depth knowledge in investment analysis, asset management, and ethics, equipping you with the skills and expertise to excel in the dynamic world of finance.
The CFA® Program is structured as a series of three progressive examinations (Levels I, II, and III), including a comprehensive range of investment concepts and topic weights that vary per level.
- Quantitative Methods
- Financial Statement Analysis
- Corporate Issuers
- Equity Investments
- Fixed Income
- Alternative Investments
- Portfolio Management and Wealth Planning
- Ethical and Professional Standards
Explore Our Courses
We understand that studying for the CFA® exams can be a daunting task, which is why we've designed a comprehensive and flexible learning journey to help you succeed.
Results-Driven CFA® Training
To attain the CFA® charter, you must meet the following requirements:
- Educational: bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- Work Experience: 4,000 hours of relevant work experience within three years of registering for Level I
- Examination: pass all three levels of the CFA® Program
- Ethics: abide by the CFA Institute Code of Ethics and Standards of Professional Conduct
- Membership: become a CFA Institute member