About the CSCP
In today's interconnected world, supply chains play a pivotal role in ensuring business continuity, consumer satisfaction, and societal well-being. The Certified Supply Chain Certification (CSCP) equips you with the knowledge and skills to effectively manage the global supply chain, from sourcing raw materials to delivering finished goods to customers and beyond. Earning the CSCP designation demonstrates your ability to anticipate and mitigate disruptions, manage risks, and harness the power of cutting-edge supply chain technologies.
Program learning outcomes and content:
- Supply Chains, Demand Management and Forecasting
- Global Supply Chain Networks
- Sourcing Products and Services
- Internal Operations and Inventory
- Forward and Reverse Logistics
- Supply Chain Relationships
- Supply Chain Risk
- Optimization, Sustainability and Technology
Explore Our Courses
We've designed a comprehensive and flexible learning journey to help you succeed on your CSCP exam.
Get ready for exam day with Morgan & ASCM!
Our premium courseware and study resources offer an interactive and comprehensive learning experience that combines expert instruction, personalized support, and powerful practice tools.
There are no prerequisites to enroll in the program and take the exam. The Certified Supply Chain Professional credential is ideal for anyone who wants to advance their career in supply chain management. It is particularly beneficial for:
- Individuals who are new to the field of supply chain management
- Experienced professionals who want to advance their careers
- Professionals who want to transition into a supply chain management role
- Individuals who work in industries that rely heavily on supply chain management, such as manufacturing, retail, and distribution