About the DipIFR
The DipIFR certification program enables professionals to navigate the complexities of financial reporting in a global business environment. By mastering the principles and practices of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS), professionals gain a competitive edge in their careers as they become proficient in interpreting, analyzing, and implementing IFRS requirements accurately.
The following are key topic areas of the diploma:
- International sources of authority
- Elements of Financial statements
- Presentation of financial statements and additional disclosures
- Preparation of external financial reports for combined entities, associates, and joint arrangements
The program is particularly beneficial for accountants, auditors, finance managers, and professionals aspiring to advance their careers in multinational corporations, accounting firms, financial institutions, or regulatory bodies.
Explore Our Courses
We've designed a comprehensive and flexible learning journey to help you succeed on your DipIFR exam.
Get ready for exam day with Morgan & BPP
Our premium courseware and study resources offer an interactive and comprehensive learning experience that combines expert instruction, personalized support, and powerful practice tools.
If you are a professional accountant or auditor who works in practice or business, and are qualified according to national accounting standards, then you are eligible to take this ACCA financial reporting qualification.
If you are working in practice, but not yet qualified, then you may still be eligible. You will need:
- Two years' relevant accounting experience and a relevant degree (attracting at least ACCA qualification exemptions for the Applied Knowledge and Corporate and Business Law (LW) exams)
- OR Two years relevant accounting experience and an ACCA Certificate in IFR
- OR Three years' relevant accounting experience
- OR ACCA affiliate status