Recognized in every major market, the FRM is the leading certification for risk managers. It is consistently in demand by nearly every major bank and firm in the world.
The Global Association of Risk Professionals™ (GARP®) established the FRM designation to identify and recognize risk professionals who are qualified to make informed decisions based on current, globally accepted industry standards.
Part I focuses on:
- Foundations of risk management concepts
- Quantitative analysis
- Financial markets and products
- Valuation and risk models
Part II focuses on:
- Market risk measurement and management
- Credit risk measurement and management
- Operational and integrated risk measurement and management
- Liquidity and treasury risk measurement and management
- Risk management and investment management
- Current issues in financial markets
Explore Our Courses
Morgan has partnered with Kaplan Schweser to offer you an interactive and comprehensive study experience combining powerful study and practice tools.
Requirements to Earn the FRM®:
- Register for & pass the FRM Part I Exam
- Register for & pass the FRM Part II Exam
- Demonstrate two years of relevant work experience
Note: if a candidate chooses to take Part II on the same day as Part I, their Part II Exam will not be marked by GARP unless they pass Part I first.