About the CFA
The CFA® program consists of three level examinations (Levels I, II, and III), passing these exams indicates your mastery of the curriculum which is necessary to earn the CFA®
Get the latest information on the CFA exam, registration requirements and all related details on how to become a CFA charterholder.
See how earning the Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) qualification can impact your career. Watch the video!
CFA Study Tools & Resources
Morgan has partnered with Kaplan Schweser to offer you an interactive and adaptive study experience combining powerful practice tools with expert instruction for exam-day success!
Premium courseware and study resources to help you prepare with confidence through an all-inclusive prep approach Instruction + Core + Review
Access engaging lectures and exam-based applications with expert CFA charterholders
- Instructor-Led Lectures: In-depth lectures covering every topic in the CFA® Program curriculum enabling you to experience expert instruction directly with Morgan's instructors.
- Schweser Live Online Class (Weekly): Experience the same instructor interaction and support as an in-person class with the convenience of online study. Prepare with a scheduled live class online and then have access to an archived version of the class to review anytime, anywhere.
- InstructorLink (to ask an instructor): Ask questions, and receive answers from an instructor at any time.
Learn the material, practice exam-like questions and assess your performance.
- SchweserNotes™: Clear, concise study notes and examples that cover every LOS
- SchweserPro™ QBank: Build your custom exams
- Mock Exams 1-4: 4 full-length mock exams that simulate the exam interface, format, and difficulty
- Activity Feed: weekly tasks adjust to your calendar
- SchweserNotes™ Videos: 40+ hours of recordings
- Checkpoint Exams: Included in SchweserNotes™
- QuickSheet: Compact study tool that summarizes key formulas, definitions & concepts
- Kaplan Schweser Community: Forum to engage in discussions with experts and CFA candidates
Reinforce your knowledge, practice with experts and work on exam strategy.
- Practice & Review Sessions: Get that brilliant boost with tailored review sessions by topic area and solve problems with your instructor to improve your exam-taking skills
- Secret Sauce®: Compact book that provides insights and exam tips on how to apply your knowledge on exam day
Review Workshop - Add On Feature: exactly what you need during the final weeks of preparation with Schweser’s review and problem-solving workshop, including:
1. Review Workshop Workbooks containing review slides and practice exams
2. Schweser Review Workshop Mind Maps (Review slides)
Discover how lectures are delivered by Morgan's expert instructors.
Watch this free demo on a topic from the CFA curriculum.
The Morgan & Schweser Edge
CFA® charterholder instructors that are industry leaders with global expertise in finance & investment management. They are carefully selected & diligently trained to make your experience as engaging and informative as possible.
Comprehensive study materials that match the CFA® Program curriculum with study notes, practice questions, final review packages, and resources that simulate the exam experience.
Proven methodology from the most trusted CFA® study program worldwide with a student-centric, science-backed approach. Our study program provides 300 hours of preparation and a learning experience that adapts to your schedule.
History of Successful Candidates
For over 30 years, more candidates have chosen Kaplan Schweser than any other prep provider to guide them on their CFA® journey and help them achieve the CFA® charter.
Experience the course with a 7-day trial
The Free Trial provides samples of study tools that include:
- OnDemand Class: convenient OnDemand class that can be viewed anytime, anywhere.
- SchweserNotes™ Videos: Recorded videos to help you review key concepts
- SchweserPro™ QBank: quiz yourself on what you’ve learned through custom exams
- SchweserNotes™ (Online): Clear, concise study notes and examples that cover the curriculum
- Resource Library: A collection of online reference videos to prepare you for your studies
- Topic Quizzes: answer online questions to check your understanding of the content
- InstructorLink: Ask questions and receive answers from an instructor