Gain and Maintain your CFA© Charter
Share this article:
By Rebecca Langdon
The Chartered Financial Analyst credential is arguably the most respected investment management qualification in the world. At Morgan, we have helped many candidates undertake the CFA© program and become fully accredited. To enter the program you do not need to have a background in finance, but you need 4 years of relevant experience which might be:
- A Bachelors degree (or equivalent)
- Work experience
- Or a combination of education and professional experience
To become a Charterholder you will need to do the following:
- Agree to follow the CFA Institute Code of Ethics and Standards of Professional Conduct
- Pass the CFA© program exams for Levels I, II, and III
- Have four years of qualified work experience in investment decision making
- Become a regular member of CFA Institute and apply for membership in a CFA member society
At Morgan we are committed to helping candidates pass the CFA © exams, but we can also assist with finding an appropriate job role via our online platform, Morgan Connect. The platform is available to access free of charge for Morgan alumni who have passed their exams, and it allows reputable employers to post jobs and find sought after qualified talent. As a candidate it offers you the opportunity to network with potential employers who are looking for individuals just like you.
Follows CFA Institute Prep Provider Guidelines. CFA Institute does not endorse, promote, or warrant the accuracy or quality of the products or services offered by Morgan International. CFA Institute, CFA© and Chartered Financial Analyst(R) are trademarks owned by CFA Institute.