Why should I pursue my CSCP designation?
Share this article:
There are many reasons why you should pursue your APICS CSCP designation. Below are just a few.
The APICS CSCP designation will help you:
• Master the necessary tools to effectively manage global supply chain activities, including suppliers, plans, distributors, and customers around the globe
• Acquire the skills you need to create consistency and foster collaboration through best practices, common terminology, and corporate communication
• Understand how to use enterprise resources planning (ERP) systems and other technologies to improve the entire supply chain process
• Maximize your organization's ERP investments by millions of dollars
• Increase your professional value and secure your future.
Click here to discover all the benefits of becoming a CSCP.