Morgan International | Beyond Professional Training Request a Call

*red highlight indicates mandatory fields

How do I register for the CPA exam at an international location?

Posted on July 20, 2015 1:49 pm;

Share this article:

Just follow the steps below:

You’ll need to apply for the CPA exam through a participating state board and you may have to submit some or all of the application and examination fees at the time. Check the International Section of the NASBA website for a list of participating state boards.

After submitting your application, you will receive your NTS (Notice to Schedule), which allows you to register to take the exam in an international location. When you register there may be additional fees per examination section to pay and these fees are non-refundable.

Complete your registration by visiting the NASBA website and going to the Test Internationally section of your chosen state board. Note that not all state boards offer international testing and if no Test Internationally section exists, you cannot take the CPA exam internationally through that jurisdiction.

Click to pay your international fees and complete your registration. You’ll need to have your NTS to hand as well as a valid passport or national ID card to help you fill out the identifying information. Take note that once you complete the registration process you will only be eligible to take the selected exam section(s) in your selected international location.

You’ll need to wait at least 24 hours after registration before you can schedule your exam appointment, but once you’re ready, go to and select the country where you would like to take it and then select Schedule an Exam.
For any assistance in applying for the exam, read Applying for Your CPA Exam Made Easy or contact your local office and we’ll be happy to help!

Share this article: