How do I register for the CMA exam?
Share this article:
Just follow the steps below:
- First you’ll need to join the IMA
- Next, pay the CMA certification entrance fee, and you’ll be given access to the CMA Exam Support Package
- Then you’ll need to file an exam registration form indicating the exam(s) you wish to take and also pay the relevant fees.
- After this you should receive a registration acknowledgment form, which provides your authorization number(s), testing window(s), and instructions.
- Now you’ll need to schedule your exam appointment(s) with Prometric.
- The last step is to make sure you turn up for your scheduled exam appointment(s) with the required identification documents. Good luck!