How do I register for the CMA exam?
Share this article:
Just follow the steps below:
- First you’ll need to join the IMA
- Next, pay the CMA certification entrance fee, and you’ll be given access to the CMA Exam Support Package
- Then you’ll need to file an exam registration form indicating the exam(s) you wish to take and also pay the relevant fees.
- After this you should receive a registration acknowledgment form, which provides your authorization number(s), testing window(s), and instructions.
- Now you’ll need to schedule your exam appointment(s) with Prometric.
- The last step is to make sure you turn up for your scheduled exam appointment(s) with the required identification documents. Good luck!
For any assistance in applying for the exam, read Applying for Your CMA Exam Made Easy or contact your local office and we’ll be happy to help!