How do I register for the CIA exam?
Share this article:
Just follow the steps below:
- Determine your eligibility for the CIA exam
- Create a profile and complete your application form on IIA’s CCMS
- Transfer the exam fee and submit the appropriate documentation
- Once your exam registration has been processed, you’ll receive an Authorization to Test (ATT) notification
- You can now schedule your exam at any Pearson Vue Center around the world. Remember, your exam registration will be valid for 180 days from the date the registration is processed at The IIA
- After successful completion of all three parts of your exam, complete and submit your experience verification form.
The IIA recommends that all candidates download a copy of the Candidate Handbook for full details on completing the requirements and applying for the exam.
For any assistance in applying for the exam, read Applying for Your CIA Exam Made Easy or contact your local office and we’ll be happy to help!