Marketers: 5 Top Reasons to Get Certified
Share this article:
There’s a whole lot of reasons why professionals need to get certified nowadays. From earning credibility, to enhancing your CV and setting you apart from the competition, there isn’t much to argue about when it comes to the case for certification.
But although we’re more familiar with our fellow accountant and finance colleagues going after prestigious credentials, marketers on the other hand, do not seem to have caught on with the trend. Until now.
As the marketing industry continues to evolve with new technological advancements and shifts in consumer behavior, it has become more vital than ever for marketers to be experts not only in marketing theory but also in practice and to stay abreast of the current trends in the marketplace in order to shine in the creative arena. A university degree is no longer enough. So what is?
The American Marketing Association (AMA), established in 1937 by visionaries in marketing and academia and now a hub for over 30,000 members across the globe, has introduced the Professional Certified Marketer (PCM) credential to serve the needs of the modern marketer and take your career to the next level.
We’ve made it super easy for you to see what it’s all about by listing the top 5 reasons why getting PCM Certified is the right career move for any marketer wishing to make marketing history:
- It heightens your marketability by providing differentiation from others in the marketing talent pool
- It demonstrates your commitment to staying abreast of the latest marketing knowledge and practice
- It indicates that you operate under the highest professional standard
- It allows you to use the AMA PCM® credential and logo for public recognition of your professional achievement
- It serves as a benchmark of your career accomplishments and as a roadmap for professional development going forward
Available for the first time in the Middle East, you can now enroll in the prestigious PCM Credential in Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Beirut, Amman, Dammam and Jeddah.
Click here to schedule your complimentary orientation session and take your marketing career to the next level!