Why Be An FP&A?
Share this article:
Wondering what’s so great about the FP&A? Read on and check out the benefits galore.
An FP&A tells employers that you can:
- Master core FP&A knowledge and principles
- Analyze data and relevant facts
- Provide valuable insight into the financial decision-making process
- Drive strategic business decisions
- Work as part of a team or independently
- Understand and abide by professional conduct standards
- Dedicate time to prove your career commitment
- Increase the value you bring to your current team
- Understand and apply industry best practices
With an FP&A you will enjoy:
- An elevated professional status
- Validation of your skill-sets
- A clearer career path
- Ongoing professional development
- More marketable skills in the workplace
- More opportunities to move between jobs and companies
- Access to a network of FP&A-certified peers
Read on to find out why the FP&A credential is crucial to business.