Professionally and personally,
we’re here to help you succeed.
Fadi Ganni, Founder-Morgan International
More than 70,000 students and around the world have signed up to study with Morgan since it first opened its doors in Beirut in 1995. What began with one man’s dream to bring the Certified Public Accountant program to the Middle East has since grown into a company with offices in 34 locations across the globe, offering not only the CPA designation but many other professional certifications catering to the needs of the finance, accountancy, human resources, marketing and logistics fields.
Key to Morgan’s success has been its partnerships with premium course providers and with academic institutions. Ultimately, though, it is the people that make Morgan the success story it is today, with every instructor carefully selected for their blend of expertise and passion for teaching. The human touch, caring for each and every candidate, and providing them with the best preparation for success, is the real hallmark of the Morgan experience.
Morgan founder Fadi Ganni sits his CPA exam and passes. The experience gives him the idea to make the CPA certification available back home in the Middle East and thus Morgan is born.
Morgan founder Fadi Ganni sits his CPA exam and passes.
1995: Hello Middle East
Morgan becomes the first provider to offer the CPA designation in the Middle East, beginning its first classes in Beirut and Amman, having partnered with Becker Professional Education.
- Morgan opens its first offices in Beirut and Amman.
- Morgan becomes the sole licensee of Becker Professional Education in the Middle East, offering the CPA designation.
1996: Into Africa
The success of the Beirut and Amman offices, and the high demand for the CPA designation in the Middle East, spurs expansion to Egypt.
A Cairo office opens, in partnership with Career Gates – School of Training – Modern Science and Arts University in Cairo.
1997: Heading East
It’s onwards and upwards for Morgan as new offices are opened in the UAE and India.
- Opened Dubai office.
- Opened Abu Dhabi office, in partnership with Al Mushrif Management.
- Opened New Delhi office, in partnership with New Horizons Educational Institute.
1998: Branching Out
More Middle East locations are added in Bahrain and Saudi Arabia, while success in India sees three more offices opening their doors.
- Opened Manama office, in partnership with Bahrain Institute of Banking and Finance (BIBF).
- Opened Bombay, Bangalore and Cochin offices, in partnership with New Horizons Educational Institute.
- Opened Riyadh office, in partnership with Technical Accountancy.
1999: The Expansion Continues
Morgan continues to steam ahead in response to phenomenal demand with three new offices in the Middle East and four new offices in India.
- Opened Muscat office, in partnership with International Training Institute.
- Opened Pune, Calcutta, Hyderabad and Ahmedabad offices, in partnership with New Horizons Educational Institute.
- Opened Dammam and Jeddah offices, in partnership with Technical Accountancy.
2000: Thinking Caps On
After six eventful years, Morgan gets ready for the new Millenium: new territories, ground-breaking programs, more partnerships and exciting ideas are on the map.
A network spanning 18 locations globally and more to look forward to
2001: Powering On
An official partnership for the CIA designation offering boosts Morgan’s portfolio, while two more offices are added to the Morgan map.
- Became an authorized Powers Resources Corporation (PRC) Review for the CIA Exam Learning System Partner, offering the CIA designation.
- Opened Damascus office, in partnership with Professional Development Institute (PDI).
- Opened Chandigarh office, in partnership with New Horizons Educational Institute.
2002: Partnering Up
Another official partnership boosts the Morgan portfolio: this time it’s the CFA ® charter.
Added Stalla Review for the CFA ® exams to its portfolio.
2003: Bridging the Gulf
A new office in a new country increases Morgan’s presence in the Arabian Gulf.
Opened Kuwait office, in partnership with InfoCenter.
2004: A New Designation
The demand for professional certification continues, leading Morgan to add the CMA designation to its growing portfolio.
Became an authorized IMA CMA Learning System Partner, offering the CMA designation.
2005: A New Partner, New Opportunities
The SPHR & PHR designations are added to Morgan’s portfolio opening up new opportunities to professionals in the human resources field.
Became an authorized SHRM learning system partner, offering the SPHR & PHR designations.
2006: New Partners Aplenty
Morgan continues to attract partners, both geographically and in terms of offering designations. Success continues apace.
- Became an authorized AFP Learning System Partner, offering the CTP designation.
- Opened Doha office, in partnership with InfoCenter.
- Partnered with Al Quds University in Amman to offer SHRM Essentials of HR Certificate Program.
- Partnered with UAE University in Al Ain to offer the CMA and CIA designations.
2007: Rewards and Awards
While continuing to attract new partnerships that power the portfolio further, Morgan is also recognized with an award for its performance in enrollments.
- Became IASeminars' partner in the Middle East region.
- Became an Authorized APICS Education Provider, offering the CSCP designation.
- Awarded the SHRM Top 20 Learning System Enrollments for 2007.
2008: More Success
Morgan continues to expand its learning partnerships, and its partnerships with academia. And, of course, it’s always nice to get another award.
- Became an authorized IIA CIA Learning System Partner, offering the CIA designation.
- Partnered with Beirut Arab University in Lebanon to offer the CPA, CFA ® charter and CMA designations.
- Awarded the SHRM Top 20 Learning System Enrollments for 2008.
2009: Award Time
Another year, another award. Morgan makes more room on its shelves as its number of awards grows.
Awarded the SHRM Top 20 Learning System Enrollments for 2009.
2010: Going Continental
Morgan steams ahead in Canada and Europe, giving the company a truly global edge. Meanwhile a new designation is added, and another award is received.
- Took over Becker's operations in Canada (Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal and Calgary) and opened Morgan Canada Inc.
- Took over Europe management operations from Becker by overseeing Top Finance Company.
- Awarded the SHRM Top 20 Learning System Enrollments for 2010.
- Became the only Accredited CIM Study Center in Lebanon offering the Professional Diploma in Marketing.
- Partnered with ATC and launched the Diploma in International Financial Reporting (DipIFR) in the Middle East region.
2011: Still on Top
Morgan continues to update its partnerships, bringing the best learning systems to students. And another year brings yet another award.
- Morgan's CFA ® Program Prep Courses now offered in partnership with Kaplan Schweser.
- Awarded the SHRM Top 20 Learning System Enrollments for 2011.
2012: Pioneers in HR
Morgan plays a pioneering role in bringing human resources certification to the world, while also continuing to share its expertise across the region.
- The CMA course is now offered in partnership with Wiley.
- Piloted the HRBP and HRMP programs for the first time globally and launched both programs in the Middle East region.
- Awarded the SHRM Top 20 Learning System Enrollments for 2012.
- Conducted a workshop for the Certified Facility Manager qualification in Dubai in partnership with IFMA
2013: European Time
Morgan extends its reach into Europe, while continuing to strengthen its brand in terms of learning offerings. This is also a landmark year for Morgan as it becomes the sole IFMA authorized learning system provider in the GCC and MENA region.
- Acquired Top Finance operations in Europe extending Morgan’s presence to France, Germany, Luxembourg and Switzerland.
- Created the P² Package for the CFA ® Program, CMA and CIA programs within Morgan’s Learning Management System.
- Appointed the First Platinum Provider for Wiley’s CMA Review.
- Awarded the SHRM Top 20 Learning System Enrollments for 2013.
- Became the only authorized IFMA Learning System Provider in the GCC & MENA region and launched the Facility Management Professional qualification.
2014: Still Rising
Morgan’s come a long way since the early days and it continues to rise. More programs, more partnerships, and more students. It’s a success story with plenty more milestones to come.
- Added the Professional Certified Marketer (PCM) program in partnership with the American Marketing Association (AMA)
- Partnered with USEK University in Lebanon to include the CPA curriculum in their Masters in Audit program.
- Added the FP&A program in partnership with the Association for Financial Professionals (AFP).
- More than 70,000 candidates and counting have studied with Morgan.
- Al Ain
- Abu Dhabi
- New Delhi
Morgan’s instructors are really something unique. They not only have the right qualifications and experience, they’re also certified working professionals with real-life, up-to-date industry experience that they share with students.
To be a Morgan instructor they have also been screened, selected and trained to deliver courses according to exacting standards. But, importantly, they also love what they do and share this passion with every student that passes through our doors.
Today they number over 325 in 34 locations around the world, ready to share their diverse expertise to meet the diverse needs of our customers.
Many of our students go on to become Morgan instructors - yes, they really
like us that much! Their experience means they’re already familiar with our culture and
teaching methodology. If you’re a Morgan student and feel inspired to join the team,
check out how to apply.
Call it a cliché if you want, but we’re one big happy family
“Passing the CPA exam is undoubtedly a challenge, but the rewards a CPA enjoys make this a challenge all accounting professionals should take on. Throughout my experience, Morgan provided me with all the necessary guidance and support. Through Morgan, I was able to attend lectures lead by experienced professionals with great technical and theoretical knowledge. These lectures were key to my success story.”
“A team of professional trainers who constantly try to understand the business needs of their corporate clients by tailoring the work offered to match the required results. What Mediacom likes about its relationship with Morgan is that it is an all year round interaction, communication is flexible and efficient.”
Charbel Bou Jawdeh
“I enrolled in Morgan International’s CMA program last summer. The overall experience has been wonderful and by attending the classes I was able to pass out with an aggregate score of 890 for the 2 parts. The classes were well organized and the instructor was highly experienced. The classes were clearly result oriented and focused on how best to appear for the tests. I would like to thank Morgan International for all the assistance and support.”
“Majid Al Futtaim’s finance team experience with Morgan International dates back a few years ago when we decided to enhance our human capital with valuable knowledge in finance & IFRS. Morgan was duly selected to provide different courses and succeeded in not only delivering but exceeding our expectations in terms of quality, instructors’ commitment and knowledge and the professionalism of its staff. In a competitive, changing and demanding business environment Morgan has added value and provides us with knowledge that is mandatory for the success of our organization.”
“Studying for DipIFR was no easy task, especially with a full-time job load. However, the training at Morgan proved most helpful in fulfilling my objectives. I benefited from quality instruction, timely support, getting in touch with ACCA, and interacting with a diverse cohort of professionals. I am now qualified in IFRS, and I look forward to a more promising business future.”
We Always Aim to Make a Difference
We regularly offer sponsorships and scholarships to individuals seeking to pursue their professional certification. It’s just one of the ways we seek to give a helping hand to the community.You could earn a scholarship too!
Small gestures, big difference
Even the small gestures in life can make a difference. At Morgan our community minded approach takes us from being resourceful with paper, to supporting the reforestation efforts in Lebanon, and via initiatives such as contributing plastic bottle caps to NGO arcenciel for recycling and fundraising.
Training and inspiring the next generations to contribute positively to society is a cause close to our heart. That’s why our partnership with youth organisations is one of the pillars of our corporate social responsibility.Coming soon